Team Spirit Reps
Interested in becoming a Spirit Rep for your athlete's team? You are our most important resource for outreach!
We depend on our Team Spirit Reps to be a liaison between the team parents and the booster club:
- Share booster club information to parents to help:
- Boost memberships
- Sell window decals, fence signs, yard signs, spirit wear and spirit gear
- Get volunteers to help with concessions and other events
- Partner with the booster club to provide recognition for team successes
- Lead the efforts and coordinate team parents to support your athlete's team directly:
- Decorate the team locker room (not allowed currently due to Covid-19)
- Provide goodie bags to players if desired
Locker Room Decorating:
- The booster club will provide some banner paper & paint for you if desired.
- With prior permission, you can use the cafeteria to make decorations. The booster club Spirit Rep VP will coordinate with Clark's admin to schedule use of the cafeteria. There is a sink in the cafeteria for clean-up. All chairs and tables must be returned to their proper places.
- You cannot enter the locker room while athletes are dressing. Coordinate with the team's coach to schedule a night to enter and decorate the locker room. The coach will alert custodial staff to leave locker room unlocked.
- If you need a list of athletes' locker numbers, obtain this from the coach.
- You will need to bring your own ladder(s).
- You cannot tape things to the lockers. Use magnets.
- No glitter.
- See some examples for ideas.
Looking for your athlete's team's spirit rep? Please see the Teams' Page.
Our 2020/2021 Booster Club Spirit Rep VP position is open. Contact us if you are interested in filling this position. This position acts as a liaison between the booster club and the team spirit reps, attends or ensures coverage at each sport's parent meeting, and ensures each team has a spirit rep and provides guidance and some resources they may need.